The library contains recordings of our past webinars that you can watch at any time. This is a service exclusively for our members and you need to login to 'my tekom' to watch the recording.
Getting more technical
Understanding how developers and devops work and how it can help us to make docs.
- starting time
- 14/07/20 | 10:00 clock
- ending time
- 14/07/20 | 11:00 clock
- Time zone
- tekom Israel
- To registration
In this session you will learn how to:
- Create a GitHub repository
- Populate the repository with markdown content
- Connect the repository to CircleCI for automated publishing
- Create an AWS S3 website server
- Publish your markdown content as HTML on the AWS S3 website
Ben Mansheim moved over 10 years ago from building networks to writing documentation about them, and has never looked back. Currently he serves as the documentation specialist at Redis Labs.