tcworld magazine is an English-language print and e-magazine dealing with the multifaceted topic of international information management. Both publications provide an important source of information for all those who communicate across geographical and cultural boundaries with employees, customers, partners and other target groups.
tcworld magazine takes a close look at the entire information development process - from the creation of technical content and product information to the preparation of content in various languages and for international target groups.
tcworld magazine offers professional articles written by renowned and experienced authors as well as news and events from the entire field of international information management.
- Examines strategies for international HR management and global project management
- Offers translation and localization solutions
- Decodes the path to successful international business relationships
- Highlights trends in information development and technical communication
- Presents different cultures, languages and business labels
The tcworld print magazine is published four times a year. Subscriptions are available worldwide for 32.00 Euro (plus VAT). Take advantage of a free trial subscription.
The tcworld online magazine is updated monthly.