Advisory Board for Regulations and Standards
The advisory board for regulations and standards monitors new standardization projects of the international standardization organizations and revisions of existing standards. If necessary, it initiates standardization projects or influences existing ones by sending representatives to relevant standardization committees. The board provides up-to-date information in the form of news, articles in tcworld magazine and the intelligent information blog.
Further tasks of the advisory board for regulations and standards and its members are:
- Creation of work aids (e.g. guidelines)
- Giving webinars and presentations at events of tekom Europe country organizations, tekom regional groups or conferences
- Giving feedback to official EU surveys (tekom Europe is a registered organization in the European Transparency Register)
- Developing proposals for position papers for the assembly of delegates
- Working closely together with the tekom Deutschland Beirat für Recht und Normen