DIN A4, 52 Pages, 1. Edition (translated from German ed. 2018) 2018
ISBN 978-3-944449-51-7 (Softcover)
PDF, 52 Pages, 1. Edition (translated from German ed. 2018) 2018
ISBN 978-3-944449-51-7 (E-Book PDF)
Author(s): Fritz, Heuer-James, Michael, Schmeling, Schulz
Publishing Company: tcworld GmbH
- Legal Requirements and Standards
75,00 €(for Members 50,00 €)Softcover, 52 Pages Delivery time: 7-10 working days. Due to the current Corona situation, there may be production-related delivery delays. Status: Available
60,00 €(for Members 40,00 €)E-Book PDF, 52 Pages Delivery time: 2-3 working days Status: Available
105,00 €(for Members 70,00 €)Bundle Softcover & E-Book PDF
A tekom Europe-wide survey in the year 2015 with over 1,200 participants showed that legal requirements are often seen as the main reason instructions for use are still being delivered in print instead of electronic form. tekom, with a team of over 20 experts from all relevant sectors, has drawn up a guideline that provides greater clarity on this issue. Now also published in English, this guideline will bring you up to speed on the new legal requirements.
In this guideline, tekom illustrates the current state of the art in delivering information for use in electronic form. The guideline looks at the current legal requirements regarding the form of delivery, shows an approach to creating a media concept based on use cases, and considers legal requirements.
Contents of the tekom guideline:
- Reasons to cut down on printed instructions for use
- Legal requirements: Under which circumstances is paper legally required?
- Framework advantages and disadvantages of delivering instructions for use in paper or electronic form
- Creation of a media concept based on use cases
- Recommended actions, in particular with regard to achieving legal compliance in critical cases
- References (European directives and regulations, standards)