The library contains recordings of our past webinars that you can watch at any time. This is a service exclusively for our members and you need to login to 'my tekom' to watch the recording.
Making Your Chatbot Smart with Intelligent Content
Chatbots are becoming an increasingly popular delivery channel for many types of content, including customer support, marketing, and pre-sales. To make the chatbot scalable, helpful, and smoothly integrated into the content ecosystem of your organization, you need to feed the chatbot with the right content prepared in the right way.
- Why most of traditional chatbots are not scalable and expensive to maintain
- Why structured content is a must have component for a chatbot, but structured content alone is not sufficient
- How an ontology can make the chatbot scalable and proactive
- What additional value a chatbot can create for your customers
- What practical steps can help you prepare your content for a chatbot
- starting time
- 13/02/20 | 11:00 clock
- ending time
- 13/02/20 | 12:00 clock
- Time zone
- tekom Belgium
- Registration available only to logged-in members.
Alex Masycheff is a CEO of Intuillion Ltd. that develops solutions for managing, automating, and delivering content. Alex has been in the content industry for 25+ years. He lead implementation of XML-based solutions in many companies, including Kodak, Siemens, Netgear, and EMC. Alex believes that a combination of structured content, AI, and NLP can provide users not only with precise answers on direct questions, but navigate them through the opportunities that the users don’t even realize that they exist.