The library contains recordings of our past webinars that you can watch at any time. This is a service exclusively for our members and you need to login to 'my tekom' to watch the recording.
The new Machinery Directive with its proposals focusing on Instructions for Use
In this webinar you will learn about:
- AI and what to keep in mind when developing instructions.
- Will machines be able to communicate with operators and give instructions?
- How shall the instructions be delivered in the future?
- Translations and which requirements will apply.
- The presumption principle in the Machinery Directive regarding harmonized standards
For more information about PREKAM; www.prekam.se
- starting time
- 19/03/21 | 12:00 clock
- ending time
- 19/03/21 | 13:00 clock
- Time zone
- tekom Sweden
- Recording available only to logged-in members.
Larry Falk has 35 years of industrial experience in design and development, market and risk assessment. Since 1994, he has been used as an expert and project manager by several large national and international companies for CE marking of large, complex machine and process systems. He has also been responsible for one since 1997 machine safety course at Malmö University and has since 2009 managed to hold about 200 business-adapted courses/education.
Larry is also a member in the international committee TC199 / WG3 and WG 5 for the development of the new standard EN ISO 11161 and EN ISO 20607. He is the country's first certified machine safety specialist and participates in the international the standardization work. Specialist in: Risk Management, Risk assessment, Audits, Investigation of accidents and incidents according to Machinery Directive and Pressure Equipment Directive.