Information for Speakers
We have assembled some information and a few documents here for you as a speaker that shall help you in the preparation of your webinar.
Webinar – Timeline and To-Do’s for Speakers
- Sign the webinar agreement and send it back to the organizer.
- Send your abstract (including learning goals), your short bio and a picture to the organizer around 5 to 6 weeks before the webinar.
- Help promoting the webinar on social media by sharing the link to the webinar announcement.
- Participate in a dry run around 1 week before the webinar – during the dry run we will record a short introduction that you provide on your webinar (what is the webinar about?). This will be used for promotion and later be included in the webinar library.
- Send the presentation slides to the organizer 1 to 2 days before the webinar.
- If you want to include polls in your webinar (which is usually a nice idea) please provide the questions and answers to the organizer 1 to 2 days before the webinar.
- On the day of the webinar, make sure that you have a good internet connection and join the meeting space around 10 to 15 minutes before the webinar starts.
- Enjoy your webinar presentation :-)
- After the webinar, upon request, we will provide you with feedback.
- Send the invoice (template provided) for the webinar to the organizer.
Documents for Download
|Agreement||Agreement to be signed by the speaker|
|Webinar Basics||Basics about the webinar setup (presentation)|
|Dry Run||Dry Run Guide (what are we doing in the dry run)|
|Invoice Template||Invoice template (speakers receive a lump sum of 200.00 EUR)|