Proceedings Vol. 4
Volume 4 – Proceedings of the European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication 2016:
The fourth European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication (EAC) was held in the Estrel Congress & Messe Center in Berlin, Germany on April 13, 2016. This annual conference organized by tekom Europe is targeted at members of the European academic community who teach and carry out research in the area of technical communication or related fields, such as translation, multilingual communication, localization, terminology, and information management. Since 2011, the EAC has served as a significant venue for the dissemination and sharing of technical communication research and practices in a European context.
- Ralph Krüger: A Situated Cognition Perspective on LSP Translation and Technical Writing
- Maurizio Viezzi: From Interpreting Studies to Translation Studies: a Model forQuality Assessment
- Dacia Dressen-Hammouda: An Indexical Analysis of Multilingual Communication: Identifying Issues for French Writers in English
- Marion Wittkowsky: Rule-based Machine Translation in a Student Project
- Anne Ketola: An Illustrated Technical Text in Translation: Choice Network Analysis as a Toolfor Depicting Word-image Interaction
- Birgitta Meex, Geert Brône: A Tracking Study on Technical Content Navigation Behavior
- Tytti Suojanen, Jenni Virtaluoto:Technical Communication Programs: Building Competencies Needed in the Workplace
- Joyce Karreman, Yvonne Cleary, Sissi Closs, Zygmunt Drazek, Jan Engberg, Voichita Ghenghea, Birgitta Meex, Patricia Minacori, Anke Neytchev, Daniela Straub:TecCOMFrame: Developing a Common Academic Qualification and Competence Framework
Proceedings of the European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication 2016
17 x 24 cm, 137 pages, 2016
ISBN 978-3-944449-78-4 (softcover)
ISBN 978-3-944449-46-3 (ebook PDF)
Buy this Publication
- softcover: 37.50 EUR (for tekom members: 25.00 EUR)
- ebook PDF: 22.50 EUR (for tekom members: 15.00 EUR)
- bundle offer: When you purchase the softcover version, you receive the ebook PDF at half Price.
All prices include VAT. Shipping and handling is additional.
Please confirm the license conditions when ordering a PDF version of an ebook.