Proceedings Vol. 2
Volume 2 – Proceedings of the European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication 2013:
The second "European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication" was held in the Rhein-Main Hallen in Wiesbaden, Germany, on 5 November 2013.
The topic of the event was "Scientific Perspectives on Technical Communication—What is the Scientific Approach to Technical Communication of the Participating Scholars across Europe?" While the focus was mainly on sharing scientific knowledge and reporting on (ongoing) research projects, scholars were also invited to exchange ideas on the design of curricula and study programs, the mobility of scholars and students, and cooperation between universities.
- Yvonne Cleary M.A.: Practitioners' Perspectives of the Technical Communication Field in Ireland
- Prof. Cristian Dragomirescu, Prof. Voichita Ghenghea, Elisabeth Lazarou: Technical Documentation as Part of Student Project Work
- Prof. Dr. Michael Meng: How Helpful are Screen Shots? A Review of Empirical Evidence and Directions for Future Research
- Prof. Dr. Frieda Steurs: Technical Communication and the Information Challenge: ECQA Certification on Different Levels
- Tytti Suojanen M.A.: Motivating the User
- Prof. Dr. Sylvia Fischer: Analyses and Tests—an Innovative Approach to Comprehensible Operating Instructions
Proceedings of the European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication 2013
17 x 24 cm, 84 pages, 2014
ISBN 978-3-944449-43-2 (softcover & ebook PDF)
Buy this Publication
- softcover: 37.50 EUR (for tekom members: 25.00 EUR)
- ebook PDF: 22.50 EUR (for tekom members: 15.00 EUR)
All prices include VAT. Shipping and handling is additional.