Seize career opportunities
Exciting vacancies in abundance - time to browse?
Technical Communication Engineer (m/w/d)
Bosch.IO GmbH, Berlin, Ludwigsburg, Immenstaad
- You will contribute your expertise in technical writing / UX writing to diverse agile customer projects
- You will advise customers and internal stakeholders on the conception of technical content, including target group analysis and information development
- You will work with various editing tools such as our CCMS. Standards like DITA are well-known to you as well as topic-based content creation
- Part of your role is the creation of concepts for content rollouts and training content as well as knowledge based consulting
- As part of our team you will conduct stakeholder interviews, summarize and structure the information along the user journey
- You will work internationally and team up with a diverse team across locations
- Personality: You are a team player with excellent communication skills, have a quick grasp and are highly interested in technology trends
- Working practice: Independent, reliable, structured and goal-oriented
- Experience: You have already successfully trained users on a variety of tools and have a record of accomplishing in documenting content, you have also already worked in agile projects and within the context of globally distributed teams
- Knowledge: You are familiar with UX writing, terminology, API documentation, Author-it, Phrase, translation management
- Qualification: You are already mastering a rich variety of tools in the area of Technical Communication and have built up experience in business tools such as PowerBI, Salesforce and MS Office products
- Enthusiasm: You have a customer and user-centric attitude and are curious about digitalization, new technologies & AIoT
- Education: You have a degree in technical communication, media communication, business informatics or computer science
- Languages: Fluent English and German language skills, both written and spoken
Need support during your application?
Sarah Reifsteck (Human Resources)
+49 7545 202 159
Need further information about the job?
Susanne Pfeiffer (Business Department)
+49 30 726112 372
You can apply for this position at our locations in Ludwigsburg, Immenstaad (Lake Constance) or Berlin.
Bitte über denk link bewerben:smrtr.io/8sfVJ
You are welcome to send us your preferred application documents (CV and certificates) in a PDF document using the "CV" button. Alternatively, you can add your documents to your profile after submitting the application.