Benefits for Members
A tekom Europe membership offers many benefits.
- (Free) access to regular country organization events where members can attend expert presentations, exchange information and establish new contacts.
- Reduced fees for special country organization conferences (e.g. roadshow).
- Up to 30% reduced conference and seminar fees (e.g. for tcworld conference).
- Free qualification consulting service as part of the certification for technical communicator (for full-paying members).
- Free subscription to the 'tcworld magazine' (in English) or professional journal 'technische kommunikation' (in German).
- Reduced prices for tekom publications.
- Free access to all articles on tekom.eu (German and English versions).
- tekom Europe represents the professional and political interests of all those concerned with technical communication. Experts are involved in the definition of international standards and guidelines, in the preparation of criteria for good documentation, in testing documentation, and informing the media.
- tekom Europe develops the occupational profile of the technical communicator and creates public awareness about the profession.
- tekom Europe enables the exchange of experiences among academic and teaching staff, training institutes, freelancers and business leaders.
- Membership is proof of professionalism and of your affiliation with a dynamic profession.