28 May, 2019
Going global – cultural awareness & international mindset in technical communication
Come and join our next mini-conference where we are going to discuss what 'going global' – a most popular phrase these days - means in technical communication.
The program will include three short presentations, and participants will have the opportunity to talk about these topics in a roundtable discussion.
- How to write good international technical content?
Preparing for translation when creating content, best practices for making written texts suitable for a global audience.
- Consider localization from day 1 when working on a product
Catering for the different user needs and expectations when designing a product for various geographical locations.
- Let's make virtual teams work!
Building virtual teams that are spread across the globe successfully.
- Date and time: 28 May, 16:00-19:00 (including a short coffee break)
- Venue: Gundel Restaurant (Winter garden), Budapest, Gundel Károly út 4, 1146
- Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3QXO565UQXIVF_99KDGhKMZrT31ZhJ2Ciah5l3-GjFGs85g/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Registration deadline: 20 May
- Cancellation: If you have registered for the event but cannot attend, please cancel your registration.
- This event is free.
- Presentations and discussions will be in English.
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you at the conference!
on behalf of the Initial Committee of tekom Magyarország