Additional Benefits of a tekom University Membership
In addition to the benefits of an individual membership, a tekom University Membership offers the following privileges to college/university members.
- Up to 5 persons can be registered as members and will receive all services offered by the association. Memberships are transferable within the college/university. Furthermore it is possible to re-register members at any time – free of charge.
- The contact persons put forward by the college or university members will receive regular calls for papers or invitations to lectures for events like the tekom conferences, etc.
- University members can advertise job offers in the magazines 'technische kommunikation' (in German) or 'tcworld' (in English). For the current Media Kit please contact +49 711 65704-52, -57 or sales(at)tekom.de.
- In addition to free copies of the professional journal 'technische kommunikation' (in German) and 'tcworld' magazine (in English), college or university members benefit from joint subscriptions at reduced rates.
- Free participation at the tekom fair as part of the college booth. Includes 2 persons as booth personnel, for whom participation at the tekom annual conference is free.
- tekom supports colleges or universities in contacting industrial enterprises to promote networking between colleges/universities and the industry.
- College or university members are regularly invited to the tekom college/university study group ("Arbeitskreis Hochschule").
- University members are offered involvement/collaboration in tekom qualification programs (e.g. certification for technical writers).
- tekom also supports colleges or universities in placing guest speakers at their institutions.