Proceedings Vol. 3
Volume 3 – Proceedings of the European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication 2014:
The volume is the outcome of the third European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication Studies, which was held on November 10, 2014 in Stuttgart, Germany. This annual conference is organized by tekom Europe and targeted at European scholars in the field of technical communication and its related disciplines, such as translation, multilingual communication, localization, terminology, and information management. Since 2011, the European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication Studies (EAC) has served as a significant venue for dissemination and sharing of technical communication research and practices in a European context.
- Prof. Dr. Georg Löckinger: Designing State-of-the-art Reference Tools for Technical Writers
- Prof. Dr. Michael Meng, Prof. Dr. Markus Bader: Text Optimization at Sentence Level: the Case of Passives
- Dr. Yvonne Cleary: What do Technical Writers Believe We Need to Teach Technical Writers?
- Dr. Michael Fritz, Dr. Daniela Straub: Cross-sectoral Competence Framework for Technical Communication
- Dr. Sandrine Peraldi: MacroDico: Improving Scientific and Technical Communication through Corpus-based Terminology
Format 17 x 24 cm, 96 pages, 2015
ISBN 978-3-944449-44-9 (Softcover & E-Book PDF)
Buy this Publication
- Softcover: 37.50 EUR (for tekom members: 25.00 EUR)
- E-Book PDF: 22.50 EUR (for tekom members: 15.00 EUR)
All prices include VAT. Shipping and handling is additional.