Proceedings Vol. 1
Volume 1 – Proceedings of the European Academic Colloquium on Technical Communication 2012:
The "Proceedings of the European Colloquium on Technical Communication" are a European scientific journal for technical communication. They are released every year and are published on the internet and as print on demand. They publish project reports, educational articles, empirical results of research and scientific discussions on all the topics related to technical communication. The first "European Colloquium on Technical Communication" was held on 22 October 2012 in the Rhein-Main-Hallen, Wiesbaden, Germany. Its main aim was to discuss the status quo of technical communication studies in Europe, the current challenges in the field of technical communication and strategies for further development.
- Prof. Sylvia Fischer: From Design to Text Production to Reception—How to Bridge the Communication Gaps?
- Marie-Louise Flacke: Technical Communication: Usability, Minimalism, DITA, EU Machine Directive, Bid Writing and External Communication
- Nolwenn Kerzreho: Looking Back on Technical Communication as a Master Specialisation at University Rennes 2
- Prof. Dr. Birgitta Meex, Dr. Cornelia Wermuth: What can Medical Communication Learn from Technical Communication?
- Prof. Dr. Petra Drewer, Prof. Dr. Klaus-Dirk Schmitz: Terminology Management in Technical Communication
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Schubert: What is the Scholarly Interest in Technical Communication?
- Prof. Frieda Steurs: The Language Industry: Growing Partner in Business and Economy for World Markets
Format 17 x 24 cm, 88 pages, 2013
ISBN 978-3-944449-42-5 (Softcover & E-Book PDF)
Buy this Publication
- Softcover: 37.50 EUR (for tekom members: 25.00 EUR)
- E-Book PDF: 22.50 EUR (for tekom members: 15.00 EUR)
All prices include VAT. Shipping and handling is additional.