March 27, 2014
tekom Romania event
tekom Romania holds event on "Professional and Academic Writing"
Our next event is going to take place on March 27, 2014 at 4pm in the Senate Hall at the Politehnica University in Bucharest and will be on "Professional and Academic Writing". The presentations will be held in Romanian.
The Agenda is the following:
|4:00 PM |
- Speaker: Voichita Ghenghea, IC tekom Romania and delegate for tekom Romania
- Presentation: How to Become a Successful Freelance Writer
The types of writing and the speciality of business activities demand for skilled and flexible writers, who understand the subject, comply with the project instructions and meet the deadlines set. This presentation covers how to find freelance jobs, skills needed to be successful on a very competitive market as well as administrative issues.
- Speaker: Virginia Bordaş, Owner Atelieruldetraduceri.ro and Trainer GuideTC
- Presentation: Introduction to Academic Writing
Lab reports and dissertations, research projects and scientific articles belong to every student’s life. What requirements should these texts fulfill? This presentation aims to answer questions related to structuring, writing and presenting academic information.
- Speaker: Claudia Vişinescu, Technical Writer at 1&1, Trainer GuideTC, IC tekom Romania
- Presentation: Information Structure for the Online Environment
Writing for the online environment forces you to optimize the way you deliver information to the maximum in order to compensate for the limited attention span of your readers. As opposed to literature, books or magazine articles, in this environment the rules are close to reversed.
- Speaker: Dana-Adriana Prodan, Lead Technical Writer at Imprezzio Global, IC tekom Romania
- Open discussions and networking