September 6, 2017
UX Conference in Copenhagen
7 Reasons Why You Should Attend NORDIC TechKomm
During the two-day conference from September 12 to 13 experts from various European countries will share best practices and current ideas on the main conference topic UX - User Experience. Here are seven reasons why it could be the ideal platform for you:
4. Finding answers to current issues
As a content creator, technical writer, UX developer or information designer, your working environment and challenges can change rapidly. Obviously, you must stay up to date. Are any of these questions important for your current situation?
- „What to consider when creating and managing information to make it future proof?“ Answer in lecture „Give your content wings“ by Daniel Bengtsson and Ghazal Hatami
- „How much effort is necessary to produce accessible digital content?“ Answer in workshop "Design, testing and best practices for inclusive UX", by Radina Matic
- "How is collaboration between marketing, engineering and technical documentation encouraged and supported?" and “What does a dynamic IT infrastructure look like?" Answer in workshop "Better team play for improved UX!", by Christian Dethlefsen
- "The professional title of 'technical communicator'is younger than the actual activity: There has always been a need to explain products." What do technical communicators have to consider today, to be successful? Answer in "Successfully shaping the future profession of technical communicator", by Jürgen Sapara
Have you ever met beautiful Copenhagen? During the two-day conference from September 12 to 13, you should take the opportunity to visit this colourful city. Experience the charm of the old fishing village that it once was …
Did these reasons convince you to come to NORDIC TechKomm from September 12 to 13? We´re looking forward to meeting you in person in seven days, in Copenhagen!
Click here to save your spot!
If you still have questions please contact us at event(at)tekom.eu.