EB GUIDE is a powerful tool chain for intelligent multimodal user interface development. EB GUIDE is widely used in the automotive industry to create state-of-the-art and user friendly HMIs for vehicles.
- You structure, write and edit user documentation for EB GUIDE in English.
- You check the consistency between product and documentation.
- You structure and edit other authors’ texts in English.
You plan new documentation and write concepts for changes.
- You support translation management for user documentation.
- You write and edit training materials, e.g. text and video tutorials.
- You coordinate the compilation of video tutorials in terms of audio, video and sub-titles.
- You define understandable and consistent texts for the user interface of EB GUIDE in cooperation with user experience designers.
- You are a fully trained technical writer with at least three years of work experience, preferably in writing software documentation.
- Your English is excellent, both in writing and speaking, and you are familiar with simplified technical English.
- You are familiar with XML markup languages, e.g. DocBook.
- You have used XML authoring tools, e.g. Oxygen, and graphic design tools, e.g. GIMP.
- You have working experience with ticketing systems, e.g. JIRA, and versioning repositories, e.g. SVN.
- You are familiar with translation software, e.g. SDL Trados Studio.
- You work highly self-organized.
- You are familiar with the benefits of consistent terminology and like precise wording.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
We look forward to receiving your application!