Additional Benefits of a tekom Europe University Membership
In addition to the benefits of an individual membership, a tekom Europe University Membership offers the following privileges to college/university members.
- Up to 5 persons can be registered as members and will receive all services offered by the association. Memberships are transferable within the college/university. Furthermore it is possible to re-register members at any time – free of charge.
- The contact persons put forward by the college or university members will receive regular calls for papers or invitations to lectures for events like the European Academic Colloquium and tekom conferences.
- University members can advertise job offers in the magazines 'tcworld' (in English) or 'technische kommunikation' (in German). For the current Media Kit please contact +49 711 65704-52, -57 or sales(at)tekom.de.
- In addition to free copies of the 'tcworld' magazine (in English) and / or the professional journal 'technische kommunikation' (in German), college or university members benefit from joint subscriptions at reduced rates.
- Free participation at the annual tekom fair as part of the college booth. Includes 2 persons as booth personnel, for whom participation at the tekom annual conference is free.
- tekom supports colleges or universities in contacting industrial enterprises to promote networking between colleges/universities and the industry.
- College or university members are invited to the European Academic Colloquium, a special event for academia.
- University members are offered involvement/collaboration in tekom qualification programs (e.g. certification for technical communicators).
- tekom also supports colleges or universities in placing guest speakers at their institutions.