Benefits of a Membership for Students
Please attach your enrollment certification to your membership application. Once a year in November your enrollment certification must be submitted.
- Free membership for full-time students and trainees.
- Reduced conference fees as well as special offers for conferences and for the tekom exhibition.
- Reduced prices for publications.
- Free access to all professional articles (in English and German) and information on the tekom WebPortal (www.tekom.de/en), which can be very helpful for theses and course assignments.
- Free subscription to the 'tcworld' magazine (in English) or professional journal 'technische kommunikation' (in German).
- Access to regular country organization events, such as lectures, round-table and networking events.
- Invitations to special events / activities for students.
- tekom Europe represents the professional and political interests of all those concerned with technical communication. Experts are involved in the definition of international standards and guidelines, in the preparation of criteria for good documentation, in testing documentation, and informing the media.
- tekom Europe develops the occupational profile of the technical communicator and creates public awareness about the profession.
- tekom Europe enables the exchange of experiences among academic and teaching staff, training institutes, freelancers and business leaders.
- Membership is proof of professionalism and of your affiliation with a dynamic profession.